From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Arendale
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 7:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Updated Annotated Bibliography of Major College Peer Learning Programs

Greetings,

I thought you might be interested in an annotated bibliography I maintain on postsecondary peer cooperative learning programs. I just updated it and there are now nearly 1,300 entries. I noticed recent LRNASST conversations about locating research studies to support SI programs or similar approaches operating at the college level. Click on https://z.umn.edu/peerbib to see the different ways you can download the information=.

The directory grew significantly in the past two years. The directory includes the Emerging Scholars Program (Dr. Uri Treisman model), Peer-Led Team Learning, Supplemental Instruction, and Video-based Supplemental Instruction.

You can download the directory as a PDF or Word document. I also included some sub-topics of the directory such as facilitator development, vocational influence, identity development and more.

I also provide the EndNote library file to allow you to more easily search the database for the topic you want.  Be sure also to download the keyword search guide to discover all the ways to search the contents for the information you want. Other bibliographic database systems may be able to open the EndNote file but I am not an expert with that process.

No doubt I missed some citations related to these seven major peer learning programs. Please send me the citation and perhaps a copy of the publication and I will be happy to include in an update. Thanks for consideration.

https://z.umn.edu/peerbib

Take care,
David

David Arendale, Associate Professor

Univ of MN, College of Education & Human Development, Curriculum & Instruction, Peik Hall 275D, 159 Pillsbury Drive, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455; (office) 612-625-2928; [log in to unmask]  http://arendale.org  Manager, http://EOA National Best Practices Center

Every day is Christmas when we make good choices. Those choices unwrap unexpected presents of joy that await us if we do our part and trust God for the rest.