Hi everyone,

The Student Center for Academic Achievement (SCAA) at California State University, East Bay (CSUEB), which has well-established writing tutoring programs, is current looking to hire a coordinator for our peer tutoring and course-embedded Writing Associates (WA) Program.  This is a great position for someone interested in program planning, recruitment, training, and all the other wonderful things that come with running a writing center!

The SCAA and CSUEB are great places to be -- our student body is very, very diverse (a lot of URM and first-gen students who are wonderful) and our campus is currently transitioning to a semester system (whew!).  Our center will also be transitioning to a new library in 2020 (give or take a few years!).  We are located in Hayward, CA -- just a few miles away from Oakland and a few more miles away from San Jose and San Francisco.

To apply:
  1. Go to the CSUEB HR website:  http://www.csueastbay.edu/af/departments/hr/employment-opportunities/
  2. Click on "External Job Applicant"
  3. Search for "Coordinator of Writing Tutor Programs (SCAA) - SSP IV" -- the job ID is 5137

--
Jennifer V. Nguyen
Director of the Student Center for Academic Achievement