Hi friends,

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had some expertise in online tutoring. Our deans are looking for information including how successful online tutoring is, how long did it take to become successful, what platform are you using, what is the format for tutoring, are you using a company, what are your measures for success? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Jenny Salmon
Director, Student Academic Success Programs
Center for Student Success
North Central College
630-637-5111