I have a beginning of semester training/meeting for Level III tutors to knock out some of their trng hour requirements.  I wanted to know if anyone has any special activities or ideas for that day's events.  I try to make it 3 hours and then do the rest of the training later for them.  This is only my second year doing this for just Level III people so I welcome all ideas.
Thanks, all.  I love this listserv, so useful.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College