LRNASST-L Digest - 27 Jul 2017 to 28 Jul 2017 (#2017-198)

We had a local professional tutor come in to talk about employment opportunities for tutors beyond the college setting. I think it gave the tutors a useful picture of tutoring as lifelong opportunity and as a part of the beyond campus world.

Many were surprised to learn that there are needs for  tutoring that exist outside the support center.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LRNASST-L automatic digest system
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRNASST-L Digest - 27 Jul 2017 to 28 Jul 2017 (#2017-198)

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV mailing list manager

Image removed by sender. LISTSERV 15.0

LRNASST-L Digest - 27 Jul 2017 to 28 Jul 2017 (#2017-198)

Table of contents:

  1. online tutoring
  2. Intake form models?
  3. Potential Guest Speakers for Tutors

Browse the LRNASST-L online archives.

Image removed by sender. Powered by the LISTSERV Email List Manager