What about spending some or all of that time to train your Level III tutors
how to train or mentor other tutors?  Whether they present a training
session or serve as a mentor, both experiences look good on a resume and
may help tutors see a future in a job as a learning center manager.  Both
opportunities also grant credibility and promotion within your staff as
tutors gain more experience and become increasingly valuable employees.