Hello, all.

Would you be willing to share with me what your tutors have presented/will present on, at conferences? I am trying to write a report/proposal to get the necessary funds for ours.

Thanks in advance.

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers
Ira Fabri
Assistant Director, Tutoring and Program Development
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac<http://www.american.edu/asac>

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .