From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ira Fabri
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutors' presentation at conferences

Hello, all.

Would you be willing to share with me what your tutors have presented/will present on, at conferences? I am trying to write a report/proposal to get the necessary funds for ours.

Thanks in advance.

Ira

Pronouns : She, Her, Hers
Ira Fabri
Assistant Director, Tutoring and Program Development
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.american.edu%2Fasac&data=01%7C01%7Crcofer%40ABAC.EDU%7Cb363dd849b574376e3df08d4c934deec%7C56c9143594114ebda73c604ed67ee5a3%7C1&sdata=hHu%2BXKi4xqfj5cvfzlcegj5y0Lgz8vKrh%2Bq%2B2u210aQ%3D&reserved=0>

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.  Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email or contact the front desk .