Sure, we presented at the Georgia Tutoring Association conference 2 years in a row.  I tend to let the tutors pick their topics and work in a group of 3 or 4 to present together.  The last conference, though, I left one group join me on my topic, which I am hoping will be a dissertation later.  Below are some of the topics they have presented:

I will be meeting with the Level III folks again soon and we’ll try to figure out what they want to put in proposals for the 2017 conference.  For anyone in GA or nearby, I can honestly say this is a super cheap and beneficial conference.  I’ve gone for 23 years and my tutors really loved it too.  Here’s the link:

http://georgiatutoringassociation.org/2017-annual-gata-conference/

Rebecca Daly Cofer

Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services

Academic Support