From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Alvarez
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutors' presentation at conferences

Ira, check with your vendors for additional funding support. For example, our company offers expenses paid to conferences as well as assistance for research that is conducted using our products. We have assisted with the collection, analysis, and presentation of data that shows how tutoring impacts student success. Another topic is how working as a tutor has a positive impact on student success. I hope these topics help!