Good morning, All,

I am looking for some advice and information from those of you that manage learning/achievement centers at small schools. I currently coordinate tutoring and mentoring programs, but we do not have a dedicated space. We have about 1200 undergraduate students and are hoping to get a center into our strategic plan. I am tasked with finding some good examples of achievement centers at schools our size.

I also would like to know how you started your centers. If you started small and what your center looked like in the beginning. I am trying to find space on campus that can be our “starting small” point!

Thank you!

Justin Bowles

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Justin Bowles

Assistant Director for Student Support

Academic Services and Faculty Development

Christian Brothers University

650 East Parkway South

Memphis, TN  38104

(901) 321- 3758

cid:D9AA5CA8-A383-4755-BA4C-56120AF5CCE1SNAGHTML29c22f64cid:99D948F6-07D8-42DC-B999-2C031414CE06cid:FAE87EA6-B927-4CA2-A8DE-B4B5314D0D0Ccid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or privileged information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This information should be treated with the appropriate level of security to preclude the disclosure of sensitive or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your machine's memory, and destroy the hardcopy information.  Thank you.