Greetings!

I am interested in finding out how other centers are assessing their tutor training program. Our center spends much of its time assessing SLOs and our effectiveness with our student users, but we don't do as much with tutor training. Our center is CRLA certified and our tutors receive two hours of training each Friday. Any ideas you have on tutor training assessment-surveys, tutor skill inventories, etc. are appreciated!

Best,
Anne Compton

Anne Compton, PhD
Associate Director CAPS; University of New Mexico
Office 505-277-8726
Fax 505-277-7224