Hi Mary,

Ours run both the campus libraries and learning centers.  They are called Associate Directors of Learning Resources. They report to the Executive Director of Learning Resources. Learning Resources is the name of our department.  Thanks!

Matthew Bodie
Executive Director, Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, English, Information, and Technology Studies
St. Petersburg College
Clearwater, FL 33760