I am headed out of the country here in a few weeks so I am prepping all my beginning of semester tutor training.  We have 1-2 days before each semester begins that we have tutor training.  I try to have a game that offers review of info and competition.  But I am out of new ideas for the tutors that have been for a few semesters.  They like the games we play but I am looking to see if anyone on this listserv has a game they play with their tutors.
Thanks, all.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support