Hi Stephanie!

I really disliked having assistants use Student Access for tracking because I was very protective of my APR data. My usage was a few years ago so it is possible (the Heiberg folks are great) permissions in Student Access have been enhanced. I used a different tracking system and then used that data to complete the Required Services portion of the APR. By using a different tracking system I gained center management tools that allowed me “put all hands on deck” when it came to student interactions. We even distributed grant money and scholarship funds based on how active the student was in regard to using resources. I hope this is helpful!

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hopkins, Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lab Contact Assistant

Good afternoon!

Has anyone worked with Lab Contact Assistant through Student Access to track tutoring center usage?  If so, would you be willing to share the pros and cons that you’ve experienced?

Please feel free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance!

Stephanie Hopkins, Ed.S.

Director, Student Success Center

Missouri Southern State University

3950 East Newman Road

Joplin, Missouri  64801

417-625-9670 (phone)

417-659-4456 (fax)

This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).