I'm wondering if anyone does anything special for their tutors that are graduating. Do you provide a cord, medal, or pin to wear at graduation? I have a few students that have been tutoring in the center longer than I've been coordinator. They have fared through several personnel changes and continued to do an awesome job without complaint. My tutors, indeed, are a phenomenal bunch and were so helpful in my transition. I really want to do something special for them.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Best,
Charles

Charles Morris
Tutor Program Coordinator | Vulcan Materials Academic Success Center
UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Education Building 240 F2
901 13th Street South
Birmingham, AL  35294
P: 205.934.8184 | F:  205.996.0289 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[CRLA_1]
"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."
- Norman Schwarzkopf