Thank you

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Morris, Charles T <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Diana,

We’re housed in the Academic Success Center with Exploratory & Undeclared Academic Advising and First- Year Experience, as well as, S.I., and the Conditional Admit Program(Blazing Start). We’ll all work very closely and all carry the secondary tittle of Student Success Advisor.

Charles Morris

Tutor Program Coordinator | Vulcan Materials Academic Success Center

UABThe University of Alabama at Birmingham

Education Building 240 F2

901 13th Street South

Birmingham, AL  35294

P: 205.934.8184 | F:  205.996.0289 |[log in to unmask]

CRLA_1[log in to unmask]" border="0">

“Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.”

- Norman Schwarzkopf