Greetings!

Our center is in the process of refreshing our tutor/SI performance evaluation strategy. I’m curious if you would share your process or information you use to evaluate performance of your tutors and SI leaders?

Thanks!

Angie

Angie Hubbard, MS | Supervisor | Center for Academic Success and Excellence | Capella University | 612.977.5928