Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions for you:

My director has asked me to create a recognition program consisting of smaller gestures throughout the year and 1 or maybe 2 events.

In addition to tutors, we have peer mentors, SI leaders, and student front desk staff so I am especially interested in ideas that are (or can be modified to be) all-inclusive.  All student staff are undergraduates.

Thank you in advance!

Rebecca Tedesco
Peer Connections Tutor Coordinator
San Jose State University