Hi all,

I am considering the purchase of a Fitdesk (stationary bike with a platform for books or electronics) for our learning center.  If any of you have something similar in your learning center, could you please tell me:

*        What brand did you purchase, how satisfied are you, and why?

*        How much do students use it?

*        Any tidbits of wisdom surrounding the integration of it into your center

Thanks in advance!

For those of you not familiar, here is a link to the product page, though it is less expensive on Amazon:  https://www.thefitdesk.com/bike-desk-3

Beth Lisi
Coordinator-The Learning Center
Jamestown Community College-Cattaraugus Campus