From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shelbie D'Annibale <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 4:16:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student Athletes

Hello!

I am in the process of putting together academic support services specifically for our student athlete population. I am looking for ideas on what other centers do to serve this group of students. We currently offer subject-specific tutoring, writing lab, and supplemental instruction for all students but would like to offer something tailored more to the needs of student athletes. I have a few ideas but I would love to hear what other schools currently do.

Thanks!

Shelbie D’Annibale

Assistant Director, Academic Support Center

2nd floor, John Stewart Memorial Library/Learning Commons

Wilson College

1015 Philadelphia Avenue

Chambersburg, PA 17201

(717) 264-4141 x 3323