We use mywconline.com for our learning commons scheduling software.  It works well for us.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thompson, Tina
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scheduling/management systems

Good afternoon,

We’re getting close to launching a vendor scan of scheduling/management systems for writing support and plan to include Upswing, EAB’s Student Success Collaborative, and Link Systems (NetTutor’s parent company) on the list. We are also considering Link Systems as they are currently piloting a scheduling tool. I’m writing to request any other recommendations based on what you’ve used or seen in the academic support space.

Thank you!

Tina Thompson, DBA | Supervisor – Center for Academic Success and Excellence | Capella.edu  | Refer a Friend  | Join Our Private Community

Phone: 612-977-4359| Fax: 888.227.8492| 225 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN  55402