From: "Thompson, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:28:35 PM
Subject: Scheduling/management systems

Good afternoon,

We’re getting close to launching a vendor scan of scheduling/management systems for writing support and plan to include Upswing, EAB’s Student Success Collaborative, and Link Systems (NetTutor’s parent company) on the list. We are also considering Link Systems as they are currently piloting a scheduling tool. I’m writing to request any other recommendations based on what you’ve used or seen in the academic support space.

Thank you!

Tina Thompson, DBA | Supervisor – Center for Academic Success and Excellence | [ http://www.capella.edu/ | Capella.edu ] | [ http://www.capella.edu/forms/RAF/Default.aspx?ext=4359&type=ES&linkID=23176&WT.mc_id=Raf23176&refr= | Refer a Friend ] | [ https://capella.schoolsapp.com/ | Join
 Our Private Community ]

Phone: 612-977-4359| Fax: 888.227.8492| 225 South 6 th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402