From: Elaine Richardson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: Student Athletes

Hi Shelbie,
Take a look at the website for Athletic Academic Support on Clemson University site.  (The center is in Vickery Hall,  so when we were developing the Academic Success Center students were calling it Vickery Hall for All!!)
http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205531717

Many institutions have separate facilities that may be privately funded, but hopefully there is collaboration with the centers and programs that support all students.  Also check the LSU website- I know they have a separate Center there.  The Director had a conversation with me about getting that Center certified through the LCE program at NCLCA.

Thanks,
Elaine

M. Elaine Richardson, PhD
Professor and Director Emerita