Good afternoon LRNASST’ers,

My colleagues in Accessible Educational Services seek a system for scheduling exam spaces for students with testing accommodations. We already use WC Online for our Writing Center. Are any of our WC Online users adapting WC Online for use of exam spaces? If so, how is it working and what are the pros and cons.

Thank you,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey White, M.A., M.S.

Learning Commons Administrator, Shepard Academic Resource Center

Instructor of German, International Languages and Cultures

Buckley Center 163, MSC 184

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, Oregon 97203