Hi Everyone,

I know that this topic has been discussed many times in this forum, but my department is hoping to purchase a reliable and affordable  scheduling and data management tool for all of our academic support services (academic coaching, peer tutoring and Supplemental Instruction). We’ve already looked into Accu Track and Tutor Trac, but we were wondering if you have any experience with other alternatives. You can contact me outside of the list serve if that would be more convenient. And thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

John Lanyon

Peer Tutor Program Coordinator

Academic Development