From: Rebecca Cofer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Graduation

We just started using the CRLA certified pins they sell on the CRLA website.  The tutors wear them during the ceremony at graduation.  I love the idea of the puzzle piece.  The idea of cords was great but I haven't been able to get buy in from the college so for now the pins are great.

Rebecca Daly Cofer
Coordinator, Campus Tutoring Services
Academic Support
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College