From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Morris, Charles T
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Alternatives to Tutor Trac and Accu Track

John,

Someone posted this file in the forum a while back and I found it to be helpful. We currently use TutorTrac so if you have any specific questions, respond directly and I’ll be willing to answer.

Charles Morris

Tutor Program Coordinator | Vulcan Materials Academic Success Center

UABThe University of Alabama at Birmingham

Education Building 240 F2

P: 205.975.4884 | F:  205.996.0289 |

“Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.”

- Norman Schwarzkopf