Telefonica Research in Barcelona is hiring interns!

Telefonica Research is a leading industrial research lab based in Barcelona
(Spain). At Telefonica Research, we follow an open research model in
collaboration with Universities and other research institutions, promoting
the dissemination of scientific results both through publications in
top-tier peer-reviewed international journals and conferences and
technology transfer. Our multi-disciplinary and international team counts
15 full time researchers, holding PhD degrees in various disciplines of
computer science and electrical engineering.

We are seeking candidates for an internship position with duration of 6
months. We will consider profiles with expertise in some or all of the
following areas, as well as strong coding skills:

- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Speech and Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Mobile computing
- Mobile, Wifi and network analytics/protocols

Barcelona(1) is a modern capital city of 4.7 million people and the
sixth-most populous urban area in the Europe. It is the home of many points
of interest declared as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO (e.g., Sagrada
Familia, Palau de la Musica Catalana, Park Guell), but also the birthplace
for great minds like Antoni Gaudi, Joan Miro, Lluis Domenech i Montaner,
Josep Carreras, Pasqual Maragall, and many more. Barcelona offers a unique
combination of landscapes and weather, coupled with exquisite gastronomical
experiences that are the result of blend of heritage, produce, terroir,
tradition, creativity, and innovation.

You can find more information about the research organization here:
http://www.tid.es/research

To apply for a position at Telefonica Research Barcelona, please submit
your application here: http://tidhiring.pdi.tid.es/ and mention in your
cover letter that you are applying for the "FastMode" project.

If you have any questions, please send your inquiries to:

We encourage all candidates to submit their applications as soon as
possible.

1) http://www.barcelonaturisme.com/wv3/en/

Nicolas Kourtellis, Ph.D.
Associate Researcher