Dear colleagues,

I would like to announce that at the EUSN 2017 conference James Hollway and I will be offering a workshop on *Goldfish*, a new R package for the analysis of time-stamped, dynamic network data. The Goldfish software implements Cater Butts' relational event model as well as actor-oriented network event models (that we call DyNAMs) that are in the tradition of Tom Snijders' SAOMs / SIENA models. The workshop builds upon two recent publications in Sociological Methodology and Sociological Science:

Stadtfeld, C.; Hollway, J & Block, P. Dynamic Network Actor Models: Investigating Coordination Ties through Time. Sociological Methodology, 2017, 47(1)
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0081175017709295

Stadtfeld, C. & Block, P: Interactions, Actors and Time: Dynamic Network Actor Models for Relational Events. Sociological Science, 2017, 4(1), pp. 318-352
https://www.sociologicalscience.com/articles-v4-14-318/

The latest information about the Goldfish package and the EUSN workshop can be found on our group website at ETH: http://www.social-networks.ethz.ch/research/goldfish.html

Registration for the workshop is available through the EUSN conference website: http://www.eusn2017.uni-mainz.de/

The public release of the software is scheduled for September at the time of the EUSN 2017.

Please let me or James know should you have any questions. We would be happy to see some of you in Mainz!

Best regards,
Christoph Stadtfeld

--

ETH Zurich
Dr. Christoph Stadtfeld

Phone +41 44 632 07 93
www.social-networks.ethz.ch

Recent publications:

Stadtfeld, C.; Hollway, J & Block, P. Dynamic Network Actor Models: Investigating Coordination Ties through Time. Sociological Methodology, 2017, 47(1)
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0081175017709295

Stadtfeld, C. & Block, P: Interactions, Actors and Time: Dynamic Network Actor Models for Relational Events. Sociological Science, 2017, 4(1), 318-352
https://www.sociologicalscience.com/articles-v4-14-318/

Hollway, J.; Lomi, A.; Pallotti, F. & Stadtfeld, C. Multilevel Social Spaces: The Network Dynamics of Organizational Fields. Network Science, 2017, 5(2), 187-212
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/network-science/article/multilevel-social-spaces-the-network-dynamics-of-organizational-fields/602BB810A44497EBDE2A111A6C2771A3