Hello,

Important NASN info!!!

It is not too late to register for NASN in Washington, DC 26-30 July 2017.  www.insna.org/nasn2017/

Currently, less than 20% of registered NASN attendees have booked rooms at the Kimpton through the conference block.  I believe this was due to an issue with the hotel’s website, which has been resolved.  INSNA must still pay a penalty for unbooked rooms that were reserved for the NASN conference.  If you have booked a room elsewhere at the same or higher rate, I would like to ask if you could cancel that reservation and book a room through the conference using the link:

gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=26732&Chain=10179&arrive=7/25/2017&depart=7/30/2017&adult=1&child=0&group=11420107418

The conference rate of $174/night will remain available until Monday, 17 July.  This is the government approved per diem rate and should be one of the lowest rates in the area.  We appreciate your support to NASN.

Apologies for cross-listing.

We look forward to seeing everyone at NASN in Washington!

Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Johns Hopkins University