Colleagues,

The North American Social Networks (NASN) Conference is next week in Washington, DC.  Final changes to the program have been posted and abstracts are now available on the program page.

There is still time to register for the conference and workshops.  You do not need to register for the conference to register for workshops.

Please book your rooms through the conference and consider changing your reservation to the conference hotel, if you haven’t already done so.  The hotel’s website for registration showed a lack of availability during the peak time of conference registration.  This has led to low utilization of the conference room block and we have not met our room quota.  INSNA/NASN will have to pay a penalty for unused rooms below the quota.  If you are staying in the area, please consider cancelling your existing reservation and booking through the conference block with the following link

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=26732&Chain=10179&arrive=7/25/2017&depart=7/30/2017&adult=1&child=0&group=11420107418

I can probably arrange for the hotel to extend your rate for early/late arrival as required.

I look forward to seeing everyone in DC next week.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering

Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health

Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory

Johns Hopkins University

11100 Johns Hopkins Road, MS 21-N246

Laurel, MD 20723-6099

Phone: 443-778-1391 or 240-228-1391