Colleagues,

There was an issue with the link for hotel accommodations for NASN2017, where it appeared that there were no rooms left at the hotel.  The hotel has repaired the link and extended the deadline for conference registration until 13 July to accommodate.  That means that there are available rooms, at the government per diem rate of $174/night, in the NASN block, for the entire conference duration available.  If you booked a room elsewhere, it might be more convenient to make a reservation at the Kimpton and cancel your previous booking.

The link for booking rooms is https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=26732&Chain=10179&arrive=7/25/2017&depart=7/30/2017&adult=1&child=0&group=11420107418

If you made a booking at the Kimpton, without letting them know you are part of NASN, please let me know so that we can get credit.  If you called to make your booking, that is fine.  We should have you on the list.  If, however, you made a reservation independently, it would be nice to get the credit for the conference.  It saves INSNA money.

For those of you who haven’t heard about NASN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!  It’s going to be great!  Check out the conference site at www.insna.org/nasn2017/ or look through the program at http://insna.org/nasn2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/INSNA-NASN-Program-Final.pdf.

I look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC in a few weeks.

Kind Regards,
Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer, Whiting School of Engineering

Parsons Fellow, Bloomberg School of Public Health

Chief Scientist (QCR), Applied Physics Laboratory

Johns Hopkins University

11100 Johns Hopkins Road, MS 21-N246

Laurel, MD 20723-6099

Phone: 443-778-1391 or 240-228-1391