Hi,

I am researching about longitudinal social networks and some questions came
up

1) In terms of epistemology, which is the difference between "dynamic
social network" and "longitudinal social network". Does it come from the
approach? ie. Longitudinal looks associated with time-based approach and
dynamic with "actor-based" models? From different terminology across
different disciplines? others?

2) Is there any common framework that synthesizes all different
longitudinal/dynamic models/approaches? I found some in Wasserman & Faust,
McCulloh & Carley, Holme & Saramäki,...  but I have problems to located
some models in those classifications and I also find difficult the
differences between disciplines approach (social science, physics, computer
science...).

Thanks very much in advance for your support and have a nice weekend,

Gloria