Hi,

I am researching about longitudinal social networks and some questions came up

1) In terms of epistemology, which is the difference between "dynamic social network" and "longitudinal social network". Does it come from the approach? ie. Longitudinal looks associated with time-based approach and dynamic with "actor-based" models? From different terminology across different disciplines? others?

2) Is there any common framework that synthesizes all different longitudinal/dynamic models/approaches? I found some in Wasserman & Faust, McCulloh & Carley, Holme & Saramäki,...  but I have problems to located some models in those classifications and I also find difficult the differences between disciplines approach (social science, physics, computer science...).

Thanks very much in advance for your support and have a nice weekend,

Gloria