University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
Tel: 0117 9289832
http://research-information.bristol.ac.uk/en/persons/caragh-wells

On 1 July 2017 at 02:07, Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
FYI, Norm
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cerebrum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Subject: Cerebrum: The Dana Forum on Brain Science - June 2017
To: [log in to unmask]

If you are unable to see this message, click here to view this email in your browser.

Cerebrum: The Dana Forum on Brain Science

June 2017

Dear Cerebrum Reader,
A new PODCAST in Cerebrum’s 2017 web edition is now available.
Does sleep help us to preserve our memories? How do we compare with other species when it comes to sleep? Does rest impact the brain? Exploring some of these questions on this month’s podcast is Chiara Cirelli, M.D., Ph.D., a professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Wisconsin and coauthor of our most recent Cerebrum article, “The Sleeping Brain.”
Also in Cerebrum
We hope you’ll also link to Ed Bilsky’s review of “Reductionism in Art and Brain Science—Bridging the Two Cultures,” a new book by Nobel laureate Eric Kandel.  This and all 2012-2017 articles and features are available in our web edition.

On the Dana website
Now available on Dana.org: “Genes, Environment—and Epigenetics,” and “Who’s in Charge,” about a new discovery of conflict-sensitive cells in the cortex.

Cerebrum - Opinion on brain science that can change your mind
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
YouTube
YouTube
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Instagram
Instagram
You can  update your preferences  or  unsubscribe from this list
Private Policy

Our mailing address is:
The Dana Foundation
505 Fifth Avenue, 6th Floor