Hello BESTers,

I'm back and with a new email address (apparently UF doesn't let you use
your email address 6 years after graduating).

Recently, a new report came out from Energy Vision, a sustainable energy
advocacy group, titled *Food Waste Erased*.  While it is not as
comprehensive of a plan as the recently released ReFED report, it is an
excellent summary covering all the major topics of food waste: what causes
it, what problems it causes, and what is and can be done about it from the
world perspective, down to the individual.  I encourage everyone to take a
look at it and share with anyone you think may have an interest in joining
the fight on food waste.

Have a great weekend,

Ryan

Report: http://www.energy-vision.org/pdf/Food_Waste_Erased.pdf