Hello BESTers,

I'm back and with a new email address (apparently UF doesn't let you use your email address 6 years after graduating).

Recently, a new report came out from Energy Vision, a sustainable energy advocacy group, titled Food Waste Erased.  While it is not as comprehensive of a plan as the recently released ReFED report, it is an excellent summary covering all the major topics of food waste: what causes it, what problems it causes, and what is and can be done about it from the world perspective, down to the individual.  I encourage everyone to take a look at it and share with anyone you think may have an interest in joining the fight on food waste.

Have a great weekend,

Ryan

Report: http://www.energy-vision.org/pdf/Food_Waste_Erased.pdf

https://www.innovatorsmag.com/what-to-do-with-food-waste/