From: Baron-Lee, Jacqueline
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:52 PM
To: Michael Marsiske <[log in to unmask]>; Horgas,Ann L <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Okun,Michael S <[log in to unmask]>; Jaffee,Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Neuromedicine Seeking Psych/Clinical Psych Graduate Students Interest in Statistics and Publications

Hi Dr. Marsiske,

I hope you, Ann, and Lucas are all well.

At a Division Chief meeting in the Department of Neurology today, Dr. Okun mentioned the hope for collaboration among Psychology and Clinical Psychology students whom are in your series of statistics courses. Ideally, we would love to collaborate with graduate student who have completed the Measurement, Design, and Statistics I and II and perhaps enrolled in or completed Multivariate and Change Analysis courses.

We hope that you might consider making announcements about this collaboration opportunity or forward the attached flyer to your list of students.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Baron-Lee, PhD Director of Quality Improvement | Adjunct Lecturer

Neuromedicine Interdisciplinary Clinical and Academic Program (NICAP)

PO Box 100265 | Gainesville, FL 32610-0265 | 1149 S Newell Drive, Room L2-100B (Note: NEW OFFICE)

Office 352.273.6961 | Cell 352.256.4252 | Fax 352.392.8413 | Email [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]">Have I exceeded your expectations? Click here

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.

Advanced Notice: