Hi Sumait

From the photos which is not enough to confirm holothurian species, I agree with S. pseudohorrens and H. pervicax.
The 1st photo is probably a species from the complex Holothuria impatiens. I hope that Gustav Paulay and Francois Michoneau will also comment on this.
Best regards

Dear all,
I am sorry for disturbing you. My colleague and I are now revising the Checklist of Thai holothurians. In 2006, my colleagues took the holothurians photo from Surin Islands, Andaman Sea as the attached file,  I am not sure that I identified correct or not. I would appreciate if you could please suggest or identified these holothurians.
Thank you very much.
Sumaitt
Sumaitt Putchakarn Ph.D.
Head of Marine Biodiversity Research Unit
Curator of Porifera and Echinodermata
Institute of Marine Science, Burapha University
Bangsaen, Chonburi 20131 THAILAND
e-mail: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]

Chantal Conand