From: Sharlynn Sweeney [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 6:15 PM
Subject: Announcement: WATER, WETLANDS & WATERSHEDS Fall 2017 Seminar Series

Hello,

The Howard T. Odum Center for Wetlands is pleased to announce the schedule for the Fall 2017 Water, Wetlands, and Watersheds Seminar Series. The seminar is held on Wednesdays, 11:45am - 12:35pm, in Room 101 at Phelps Lab.

You can view the schedule at our website:
http://cfw.essie.ufl.edu/seminars/seminar_schedule_fa17.php

The website also has schedules and seminar recordings from the last ten years of this seminar series (links can be found by clicking on the main Seminars tab).

I've also attached a PDF announcement. Please pass along and post on bulletin boards as appropriate. Course numbers are included if you are aware of any students who would like to add a 1-credit seminar.

Thank you,
Sharlynn

--
Sharlynn Sweeney, PhD, MLIS