what social media information is subject to state open records laws? Is
there anything off limits when it comes to what citizens can request to
see?

All social media is subject to state freedom of information laws, but
whether you get the information you’ve requested depends on whether the
communication is considered official business of a governmental body.

http://bit.ly/2wJuvTB
http://bit.ly/2wJuvTB+

--
Peterk