RAFT training classes resume in September. Register now as space is limited!

Solicitation Review & Proposal Development

Instructors: Stephanie Gray and Sarah Lardizabal

Date/Time: September 29, 2017, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.

Location: HR Training Room 120

In this session, we’ll discuss how to review a funding opportunity and identify the most important aspects to consider. We’ll also cover the process of developing a proposal that is compliant and appropriate for the specific opportunity.

Steve Slater

Grants Training Manager

UF Training & Organizational Development

(352) 392-4626 • Fax: (352) 392-1055