RAFT Forum is tomorrow – Intellectual Property 101
Join us tomorrow, August 31st, from 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. in Human Resources Room 120 for "I.P. 101"—an introduction to Intellectual Property. John Byatt, Associate Director for the Office of Technology Licensing, will be our guest presenter. Learn more about how technology transfer brings innovation to life and helps to power our state economy.
Important: A visitor parking permit is now required in order to park in the lot behind the HR building or in the HR overflow parking lot, even for vehicles with a valid UF parking decal. Visitor parking passes are available at the HR Front Desk Service Center. Overflow parking is now available in the parking lot located in the Northwest corner of SW 2nd Ave and SW 10th St—directly south of Infinity Hub. Please see the overflow lot marked in the photo below.
After the meeting, we invite you to join us for a social mixer at the First Magnitude Brewery. This will be a fun and informal way to network with your colleagues in research administration. The First Magnitude Brewery is located at 1220 SE Veitch Street, just south of the Gainesville downtown area.
The Research Administration & Financials Training (RAFT) forum is designed to create a bridge between the core offices and the UF research community. These sessions cover special topics of interest, while also providing an open channel for solutions, contacts, and information targeted to the needs of UF sponsored programs. No registration is required. If you are not able to attend in person, join us using the live meeting link just below.
8/31/17

I.P. 101

HR Building, Room 120

3:00 – 4:30 p.m.