RAFT training classes resume in September. Register now as space is limited!<https://rod.sumtotalsystems.com/ufshands/core/activitydetails/ViewActivityDetails/35632?actId=35632&UserMode=0&Task=&InvoiceId=&UserAction=&CallerURL=>

Solicitation Review & Proposal Development
Instructors: Stephanie Gray and Sarah Lardizabal
Date/Time: September 29, 2017, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Location: HR Training Room 120
In this session, we'll discuss how to review a funding opportunity and identify the most important aspects to consider. We'll also cover the process of developing a proposal that is compliant and appropriate for the specific opportunity.

Steve Slater
Grants Training Manager
UF Training & Organizational Development
(352) 392-4626 * Fax: (352) 392-1055

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://hr.ufl.edu/leadership@uf>