---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Posner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Subject: [ELPDiscuss] Grow Dat Seeks a New Executive Director
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello All. I am on the board of Grow Dat which is an amazing youth farm here in New Orleans.  We are doing a national search for a new ED and wanted to share this job description with you all. Please feel free to share and/or repost.

Thank you

Emily P

Grow Dat is Searching for a New Executive Director

Grow Dat Youth Farm seeks an Executive Director with a demonstrated commitment to social justice and experience growing nonprofit organizations. Our next Executive Director will have experience building relationships across difference, and they will align closely with Grow Dat’s organizational values of youth leadership, sustainability, inclusion and multiculturalism, food justice, love of land, and solidarity. Significant experience with youth leadership programming, fundraising, and senior nonprofit management is essential.

Read more about the position here

Interested applicants should submit their letter of interest and resume via email at [log in to unmask]The Search Committee is now accepting nominations, inquiries, and applications for the Executive Director position.

To ensure consideration, please submit your application by September 30, 2017

2017-2018 Farm Shares

Sign up now to receive a beautiful box of veggies from Grow Dat Youth Farm each week!

This year we are combining our fall and spring farm shares into one year long delicious membership option! You will receive a box of our sustainably grown, fresh produce each week for 31 weeks, from October 18th- June 30th. We happily accept SNAP benefits and offer a 50% discount to individuals who receive SNAP, as well as the option to pay monthly.

Click here to sign up for your share
Do you love eating at the best local New Orleans restaurants? Do you believe in supporting youth leaders and building strong communities?  If so, come out to our Fall Dinner Series and enjoy doing both in one evening on the farm.

We'll start off the evening with cocktail hour, passed hors d'ouerves, and a Grow Dat farm tour followed by a delicious 3-course meal prepared by local chefs with wine pairings. Get your tickets soon!
Buy Tickets
WHAT WE DO  |  WHO WE ARE  |  NEWS  |  OUR PRODUCE  |  VOLUNTEER
Copyright © 2014 Grow Dat Youth Farm. All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
--
Emily Posner
Attorney at Law

Laws will not eliminate prejudice from the hearts of human beings.  But that is no reason to allow prejudice to continue to be enshrined in our laws to perpetuate injustice through inaction.
Shirley Chisholm

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, distribute or copy this communication.  Please notify the sender that you
have received this e-mail in error and delete the original and any copy of the e-mail.
i read dr. seuss when i was a child
he taught me well, i stand with the wild!--poscreek

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming--Pablo Neruda

as I traveled from the city
toward the country
old age fell off my shoulders---Salah Fa'iq

I heard the singing of the Mississippi when Abe Lincoln
            went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its muddy
            bosom turn all golden in the sunset---Langston Hughes

--
To respect the members of this list, please respond directly to the sender.