---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Posner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Subject: [ELPDiscuss] Grow Dat Seeks a New Executive Director
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello All. I am on the board of Grow Dat which is an amazing youth farm
here in New Orleans.  We are doing a national search for a new ED and
wanted to share this job description with you all. Please feel free to
share and/or repost.

Thank you

Emily P

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/c4e5f2d2da40/grow-dat-seeks-a-new-executive-director?e=a910267f80>

<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=40b0159812&e=a910267f80>
*Grow Dat is Searching for a New Executive Director*

Grow Dat Youth Farm seeks an Executive Director with a demonstrated
commitment to social justice and experience growing nonprofit
organizations. Our next Executive Director will have experience building
relationships across difference, and they will align closely with Grow
Dat’s organizational values of youth leadership, sustainability, inclusion
and multiculturalism, food justice, love of land, and solidarity.
Significant experience with youth leadership programming, fundraising, and
senior nonprofit management is essential.

Read more about the position h
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=d30fac64f7&e=a910267f80>
ere
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=e9b3ba2d7f&e=a910267f80>

Interested applicants should submit their letter of interest and resume via
email at [log in to unmask] The Search Committee is now accepting
nominations, inquiries, and applications for the Executive Director
position.

*To ensure consideration, please submit your application by September 30,
2017*

*2017-2018 Farm Shares*

*Sign up now to receive a beautiful box of veggies from Grow Dat
Youth Farm each week! This year we are combining our fall and
spring farm shares into one year long delicious membership option! You will
receive a box of our sustainably grown, fresh produce each week for 31
weeks, from October 18th- June 30th. We happily accept SNAP benefits and
offer a 50% discount to individuals who receive SNAP, as well as the option
to pay monthly.*
Click here to sign up for your share
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=71f6c1020a&e=a910267f80>

*Do you love eating at the best local New Orleans restaurants? Do you
believe in supporting youth leaders and building strong communities?  If
so, come out to our Fall Dinner Series and enjoy doing both in one evening
on the farm. We'll start off the evening with cocktail hour, passed hors
d'ouerves, and a Grow Dat farm tour followed by a delicious 3-course meal
prepared by local chefs with wine pairings. Get your tickets soon!*
Buy Tickets
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=9ab658ad12&e=a910267f80>
*WHAT WE DO
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=b36b0c1d62&e=a910267f80>
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=87906d701f&e=a910267f80>
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=f31a1f4621&e=a910267f80>
 |  OUR PRODUCE
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=3e068abae7&e=a910267f80>

<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=3cb3a15963&e=a910267f80>VOLUNTEER
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=de53ec247e&e=a910267f80>*
Copyright © 2014 Grow Dat Youth Farm. All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=5c1562b0db&e=a910267f80&c=d363a2f244>
    update subscription preferences
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage2.com/profile?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=5c1562b0db&e=a910267f80>

<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=896e30b960&e=a910267f80>
<http://growdatyouthfarm.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a17073f03685f0e5288ce8ea9&id=92ac026bd1&e=a910267f80>
--
Emily Posner
Attorney at Law

Laws will not eliminate prejudice from the hearts of human beings.  But
that is no reason to allow prejudice to continue to be enshrined in our
laws to perpetuate injustice through inaction.
Shirley Chisholm

------------------------------
addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, distribute
or copy this communication.  Please notify the sender that you
have received this e-mail in error and delete the original and any copy of
the e-mail.
-----------------------------
--
i read dr. seuss when i was a child
he taught me well, i stand with the wild!--poscreek

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming--Pablo
Neruda

as I traveled from the city
toward the country
old age fell off my shoulders---Salah Fa'iq

I heard the singing of the Mississippi when Abe Lincoln
            went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its muddy
            bosom turn all golden in the sunset---Langston Hughes

--
To respect the members of this list, please respond directly to the sender.