MEMORANDUM

September 13, 2017

UF Deans, Associate Deans, School Directors, Department Chairs, Graduate Coordinators and Graduate Staff

Judy Traveis

Assistant Dean for Administration

UF Graduate School

RE:

Canceled: Fall 2017 Graduate Coordinator and Staff Resource Day, Monday, September 18, 2017

In light of the local impact of Hurricane Irma, our mindfulness that many of our colleagues and coworkers across campus need to tend to recovery and repairs in the days ahead, and the challenges of securing limited venue space amid the rescheduling of many and manifold events disrupted by the storm, the Graduate School regrets to announce that it must cancel its Fall 2017 Graduate Coordinator and Staff Resource Day, originally slated for Monday, September 18, 2017.

We hope to reschedule this event for a future date, of which we will inform you once life settles down and plans firm up.

In the meantime, we wish every possible good turn to you and yours as we all work to move ahead in the wake of the storm.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Keep safe and stay well.