Submission time is here again, and we want to help you graduate! Stacy Wallace, Assistant Director of the Graduate Editorial Office will help you walk through exactly what you need to do to make sure that your submissions pass through our office as smoothly as possible.

Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Submission

Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 4pm-5pm

McKnight Brain Institute, DeWeese Auditorium, LG101-A

To register, log into GIMS and follow the steps below. Register early to guarantee yourself a spot!

Registration Instructions

  1. Login to GIMS using your GatorLink ID and Password: http://gradschool.ufl.edu/gimsportal/gatorlink/portal.asp
  2. Once you login, on the top of the page click on the “Workshops” tab
  3. Under “Register” click the box and then “Submit”
  4. After you complete this process, you will receive an email confirmation.

If your schedule changes and you are unable to attend the event, repeat the steps above to remove yourself from the list of workshop attendees.