College for Mid-Career Scholars

Here's what the RSC citation said:

"As Canada Research Chair in Social Media Data Stewardship, Anatoliy Gruzd
is trying to better understand how we collect, store, analyze, publish,
and preserve this data. Gruzdís research will provide companies and
decision-makers with a clear framework for collecting and using social
media data for business and research purposes"

I am proud for him, and proud that he has asked me to be a
Visiting Scholar in his Social Media Lab.

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   Distinguished Senior Advisor     	     University Learning Academy
                        http://amzn.to/zXZg39